Terms and conditions
- Cancellation and rebooking conditions. Free cancellation and rebooking is offered up to 7 days before arrival.
- In case of cancellation or rebooking later than 7 days before arrival, 100% of the total amount of the stay will be charged.
- The minimum age to book is 21 years.
- Accommodation and stay in the Kottehus is at your own risk.
- Check-in 3 PM & check-out 10.30 AM inside the Söderpiren's café
- We reserve the right to cancel future overnight stays if the cottages become uninhabitable due to extreme weather, destruction, etc. The guest is then entitled to a 100% refund.
- Det kan förekomma att vi behöver byta rum (kottehus) så önskar ni ett specifikt kottehus kan ni kontakta oss för att se tillgängligheten.
- We (Söderpiren AB) process your personal data for a maximum of three (3) years in accordance with our personal data policy, read more here.
- No rubbish may be left outside or around the cottage. There are waste bins at the service building.
- Smoking I prohibited in the cottage or outside if the door/window is open.
- Remember that you live in the middle of the nature. Be careful with cigarette butt or anything that risk to start a fire. Never grill near reeds or where the nature is dry.
- Show consideration for your neighbors.
- It is fine to order take away at Söderpiren & Lillebror and take to the Kottehus. Note! No alcohol may leave Lillebrors's dining area. You are also not allowed to bring your own drinks there.
- All cottages have a fire extinguisher, check so you know where and read the fire protection documentation in the welcome sheet.
- Pets are welcome in the Kottehus number "1". Note! In case of extra cleaning of furniture due to dog hair etc., a cleaning fee of SEK 600 is added. If it's wet outside, ask us for an extra towel for your little friend.
- In case of destruction beyond normal wear and tear, this must be replaced by the renter.
- Söderpiren is not responsible for personal valuables.
- Söderpiren's café is rented out for various events in the summer and on very few occasions last year, music was heard from the party room to the cottages. Those who rent Söderpiren in the evenings, mainly weekends, have permission to play music until 2 am.